Tuesday, January 17, 2012

T Minus 200 Days!

Til D Day!!


As one of my fellow cast members posted on our cute little Disney Aus/NZ Facebook group, it is 200 days to go! Ahh cue screaming.  Although its weird being in America and starting to look at things like flights back to America.  Odd.  I have one week left here so once I get back I can start getting organised.  Although, Disney have said not to do anything till April when we can start submitting visa forms etc.   


I'm fairly flexible with when I want leave, as I don't think I'll arrive in the US too much earlier, I'd prefer just to get over the jet lag and start, but I could be persuaded to detour via NYC.  So with that in mind I'll just wait till around April to book flights, V Australia tend to have their sale flights around three months before the date.   I think I'll also just book the return ticket for a late date in January, but that will depend on if I get a grad job or not.  either way, Im thinking I'll leave around the 25th of Jan.


Oh yeah, that is me >>>
In case you were dying to know.


And as promised here are some Disneyland pics!


Tower of Terror
  
California Adventure Park

Magic Castle!  (There was a photo with me out front but it's gone MIA)

Tea Cups!

Magic Castle at Night! 
My favourite photo of the day!



The End.
x

2 comments:

  1. theres a few of us looking at LA beforehand. you should join us, we can do NYC during or after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha maybe, it's very tempting, except I've just spent over two weeks in LA, but I could definitely be persuaded!

    ReplyDelete