Monday, August 6, 2012

Apartments and Rules

So i've finally gotten around to photos of the apartment!






We got to put in apartment preferences about a week or so before we checked in, they kind of went off them.  I was placed in Patterson Court, which was my second choice.  It's pretty good, although we have to walk to the Chatham bus stop and I need to vacume the carpet.











Our apartments two bedrooms on the third floor.  I have done so much walking and climbing in the last few days I don't think my legs are ever going to feel the same.








This is my bedroom, there's only three of us in the apartment at the moment while we wait for someone else.  So I get my own room and bathroom!  I should probably enjoy it while I can.











Pin Board!


Dresser!


I'll post the rest of the apartment laters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment