Saturday, February 18, 2012

T Minus 167 Days

5.5 months to go!  So I decided to post a pic because I was too lazy to fill you in on whats been happening on the Disney front.  Then I decided, why not it's been a while since I wrote anything decent, so here goes.








I finally found out my pay rate for doing casual work at Intellectual Disability Council - I was expecting it to be around the $15 mark being non profit and what not.  Turns out its basically four times as much as I will make an hour at Disney!  Woohoo!  So the savings going well, I was worried for a while there but it seems like it will all go to schedule.


Then this week I started my internship at the Starlight Foundation, basically working on getting sponsorship and donations for their biggest national event which is actually really cool.  I was worried it was totally out of my depth but I think I might do alright at it.  Only time will tell.  Everyone there is really nice and on my first day I had a welcome sign with glitter stars sprinkled everywhere, was super cute and everyone was really welcoming.


Oh and Spanish is going OK.  It's hard and I really haven't had time to practice but I'm learning a lot which is good.




OK now onto the Disney stuff!






I got an e-mail, I got an e-mail!  Yayy, only four days after everyone else when I emailed them asking why it hadn't arrived yet, but still I got it.  


It mostly talks about getting our police checks done asap as well as medical insurance which is terribly confusing and I have no idea what it covers because it seems to be only $100 which would be a huge cost saver and I think I would now be set to cover all my expenses and money for Disney!  Yay,  anything I earn now will just be a bonus!


I'll try to keep you updated.  Not a lot has really been going on though.


Lots of love..




Ohh p.s.   Follow my blog, comment, ask a question.  I get bored and want attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment