Thursday, February 9, 2012

T Minus 180 Days

So yesterday was officially six months until D Day!  


Although nothing really on the D front has happened.  I guess at the moment I'm just in the process of looking at flights, although I pretty much know I'm going to Fly Delta or code share V Australia to get my  frequent flyer points up.


Other stuff that needs to be done over the next few months is:

  • Visa Paperwork
  • Visa Interview
  • Medical Insurance
  • I'm sure a thousand other things that I can't remember.




Seeing as I have nothing to talk about, I figured those of you not in the Disney Know may like to know more about some of the basics.


Oh I really suck at posting this is like the tenth time I have come back to this and I can't figure out what to write.


I wish Disney would email me!  I think I gots to wait til April before we get anymore info.


I'll just treat this as a Diary.








Dear Diary,


This week I started Spanish Lessons.


This week I got an internship with Starlight Foundation.


This week I started casual work where I interned last year.


This week my work decided to give me 5 shifts.


The end.












Last weeks entry would have gone like this....


Dear Diary.


This week I had one shift.


The end.








I'm getting whiplash.  










Oh I'll catch you up to speed on the housing in my next post.  Whatevs.

1 comment:

  1. HaHaHa When I started writing this post it was 180 days now it's probs like 175. You get tha gist.

    ReplyDelete