Sunday, July 29, 2012

T minus... 2 DAYS!!!

Ahhhh!!

TWO DAYS!  T-W-O Days! So exciting!

I can't believe its finally here, from my countdown in the 200's.

Anyway, so the big the news is, my lovely friends threw me a surprise goodbye party that I had absolutely no idea about!  I can't believe they actually managed to pull it off considering I've been having going away breakfasts/brunches/lunches/coffees/afternoonteas/dinners for the past two weeks.  So I was very surprised!  I'll post some photos when I get some.

Anyway, all thats left is to pack and to catch up with the last few people.  My next post may be in Orlando!  Ahh!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm heading over in January next year!
    Soooo excitedddd can't wait to hear all about what you get up to!
    Abbie! x

    ReplyDelete