Saturday, March 24, 2012

I booked my tickets!!

I booked my tickets!!  It's very exciting, I should have posted when I booked them, but I got lazy.

So, I'm posting exactly a week later.  I had an obsessive, compulsive disorder when it came to booking flights, literally checking websites everyday and then BAM.  Last Sunday they dropped down to $1100, so I purchased!!

I'm flying out on the 1 August at 1.40pm on Virgin Airways!  (Booked through delta because I want the frequent flyer miles)  and returning the 21st of January!!!  Yaya!

I've also decided that I will take all of July off, just to chill and get ready!  So I have just over three months of work to go!  Getting closer!!

In other news, my Police Check finally came back, so I sent that off and got confirmation without any issues.

We did get ANOTHER email from disney about proof of student status, but I've already sent off two so I'm not sure what to do and they haven't sent me any response back, so I'll just leave it till they reply.

I think thats about it that has been happening on the Disney front.  Almost 4 months till i start!! Ahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment