Friday, March 16, 2012

T minus 140 Days!

So it's exactly 140 days until D Day!  It's getting super, super close and I have so much to do.


I'm still waiting for my Police check to come back from the feds, it's over two weeks now so hopefully it will come this week, otherwise I don't know what has happened to it.  They've taken the money out of the account though so hopefully soon!


Once everyone has sent their background checks to disney we will be sent our welcome/Visa packs, exciting!!  So hopefully mid April I will get this, because once I get this, I can book my visa interview which is the last thing I need to clear before it will be official that ill be working at Disney!  Yay!


Anyway the other thing I need to think about is booking flights.  I haven't booked yet, I may wait till after my Visa has been approved because I still have no idea when I want to come home or when I need to come home.


I've been applying for graduate jobs which is exhausting but would be ideal to get, as I would start in Jan/Feb 2013, so I would basically come back from Disney with a job lined up.  But if I did get one I need to know when I'm needing to come home.  So the flights are taking a back seat.


So apart from applying for grad jobs and thinking about Disney I've just been working.  One 10 hour shift on a Sat is like a week at Disney, so I shouldn't complaint too much.  Oh and I'm now fairly sure I'll quit work at the end of June so I get a chance to relax and get organised which means I've only got 3.5 months of work left!!  or 14 weeks!  I got this.


I think this could be my most disjointed blog post thus far,  so hope it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment