Friday, August 3, 2012

Walmart and Cell Phones

In my attempt to not fall behind in this whole blogging thing ill do a quick post.

So, today started with breakfast at Applebees, where I met a few of the Disney girls, jasmine, Kate and Janine. The juice was gigantic. Like huge.

Following the gigantic juice myself and a few others went to walmart. It was so exciting, I have pics to prove it. Then we came back to the hotel where we chilled in janines room and waited for a few more people to surface, arrive and went to downtown Disney! It was hot! Super hot! It still is hot. We had lunch at the rainforest cafe thing, they split bills every each way. Quite cool. Following that after much deliberation we went to Florida mall and I got my american sim! It's extremely complicated getting sim cards because America runs on a CDMA network that doesn't use them, only a few networks do.

After that we came back to the hotel, and I crashed. /end blog

No comments:

Post a Comment